Sangria – Best sangria recipes.
It is a very typical and traditional recipe in Spain and Portugal, although nowadays expands to other areas in the world because it is a very rich and refresh recipe and also easy to prepare.
On this website we will show you the best and easy sangria recipes to prepare in your partys and meetings.
Here you can enjoy the traditional spanish sangria recipes, to share with all your friends and family.
Ingredients for traditional spanish sangria recipes
- 2 (24 ounce) can lemon-lime soda
- 1 bottle red wine
- 2 fresh peaches
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 1/2 natural pineapple (optional)
- 2 lemons
- 2 oranges
- 1 cup brandy
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
Directions sangria recipes
To prepare this refreshing sangria recipe, follow the steps to have a guaranteed success. This drink made of wine and fruit with a long tradition in Spain and also in Portugal, is usually a drink that contains alcohol, but there are ways to prepare it without alcohol.
- We start taking a good, big container and put inside the juice of one lemon and mix with the wine.
- Have the fruit, brandy, and orange juice well chilled.
- Slice the orange, pear, and lemon left into thin slices and place in our container. Pour in the brandy, sugar and cinnamon. Chill in the fridge for 2 hours to develop the flavors. In this step, you also can add 1/2 pineapple, only if you like the taste of this fruit.
- When ready to serve, crush the fruit lightly with a wooden spoon and stir in the wine and orange juice. Adjust sweetness to taste.
- Enjoy the party with your friends, family and your homemade sangria… and please, give us a G+1 😉