Why always do sangria with alcohol like spanish drink sangria recipe? For those that can’t drink alcohol or even for children, here is a non alcoholic sangria recipe.
Ingredients for non alcoholic sangria
Serves eight glasses
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 large lemon skinned and flesh chopped
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 orange skinned and flesh chopped
- 1 fresh lime skinned and flesh chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 4 cups San Pellegrino or mineral water
- 2 cups frozen cranberries
- 2 cups red grape juice
Directions for non alcoholic sangria recipe
- Place all the ingredients except the water (San Pellegrino) and the mint in the blender and pulse a few times until all the ingredients combined.
- Transfer to a big bowl.
- In the mini food processor put the mint and then add to the mix.
- Put in the fridge for at least a four hours to allow the flavours to combine.
- Just before serving, add to the mix the San Pellegrino water and stir very well.
- Serve with a lot of ice cubes and decore with fresh mint leaves.
This is a refreshing summer drink, you just can’t go past this non alcoholic sangria, which never fails, refresh and satisfy. This is a classical non alcoholic sangria, but we can do a lot of varieties with different types of fruits.
We really like the citrus fruits and that’s why we use lemon and limes. The fruit and juice have their natural sweet and there is no need for any additional sweetener, but if you are greedy, you can add some sugar. This is a great drink to offer up at your next summer barbecue or picnic. Be creative and add your fruits for the best results.
If you like our non alcoholic sangria recipe, please, give us a plus one in Google+, like in Facebook or share in Twitter, thank you! 😉